Thank you for taking an interest in Dulwich College Suzhou. Our school is home to a vibrant international community of over 50 different nationalities.
We are here to support you whether you are already living in Suzhou, arriving from another part of China or relocating from abroad. Our experienced Admissions Team can help with a range of questions, from applications, curriculum, uniform to school transport or even further information about the city and wider region.
Please take time to familiarise yourself with the application process in the menu bar.
In order to complete the online application process, please ensure that you have digital copies of the following documents available which can be uploaded to our platform:
1. A copy of your child’s birth certificate
2. A copy of your child’s passport (we will require the original later on in the process)
3. A copy of your child’s visa (we will require the original later on in the process) or a letter from parent’s company
4. The official school reports from last two school years in English, or verifiable English translation
5. A copy of current vaccination/immunisation record
6. A copy of a parents’/guardians’ passport/ID
7. Two passport photos of your child
8. Supporting documents of educational/psychological testing or special learning needs (if applicable)
Once the application is submitted, we will invoice the (non-refundable) application fee of RMB 1,500.
- If paying by USD cheque, please add US$40 for bank clearance
Please note that application fee must be settled in order to complete the application process